Saturday, June 02, 2007

Stamping Class

Today I had a stamping class at my house and we made a mini scrapbook/journal using the On Board Art Journal in the SU! catalogue. Everyone did a great job. The title I chose was "What Makes Me Smile" but I gave the option to make your title more personalized. Other choices were:
- Live Laugh Love
- Things I love
- Special People, Special Smiles,
- Moments in my life
I might have missed one or two, so if you had a different title and want to tell me, leave a comment and I will add it!

When I was at Regionals in April we learned some great tricks with this journal to make pockets. Here are a couple shots of the journal, I won't show you every page, though!

book cover
top and bottom side pockets
tags in pockets
folded pocket with scalloped edge
oval photo matte

When I get the pictures printed from Church Ladies Retreat, I want to make another journal like this using the "Out and About" scrappin' kit.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

This is beautiful!!! Love your ideas!!