Thursday, May 31, 2007

Special Gift


I love what comes out of the mouth of babes... Todd brought me these buttercups the other day when they were playing outside and I said, "oh, bless your heart little boy!" He asked me to put them in water right away! A little bit later he came back with a very dead dandilion and said, "oh bless your heart little mommy, this is a beautiful flower for you! Please put it with the yellow flowers." I did for a bit and tossed that one when he wasn't looking. Scotty brought me the "beautiful green leaf" but I was not allowed to put the gifts from both boys in the same glass of water! As a mom you need moments like this once in awhile, because they are the things you treasure on other days when the kids aren't quite as cute!!!!!

3 comments:

Beautifully Mended said...

Very sweet...I love those moments! One of my fav's is when Olivia kisses my cheek and says "I so love you mommy" Ahhhh... life's little treasures!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very adorable!

Louise said...

I get a beeaauuuteefull dandelion to put behind my ear almost every day! Lucky me :)