Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Turn!!

Last night Steve and the boys went to Safeway to get my cake. I feel like I need the stamp set "Eat Cake" because that is what we did with vigour today after lunch!

Todd greeted me this morning with "Happy Birfday Sugrwips!" and both boys asked all morning when it was time to eat the cake they bought me! Finally the time came, and although we don't have candles, Steve pulled out the party hats! And if you need to know my age, just read the boys' fingers!



For a much cuter picture of me, check out Louise's post.

10 comments:

Grammie said...

I'm sure you will be "sugar lips"
after you eat all that cake.
Have a good day.
It is really hard to read their
fingers...they are not holding them
very straight. It looks like 3 and 1 :)

Jannelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great day, you old woman! If I'm reading fingers correctly, I turn that much in July!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Unless you look closely it looks like the boys are saying you're 21. :-) I hope you're having a good birthday - maybe I should send Scott and the girls out tonight to get a cake like that - yummo!

QuiltNut Creations said...

happy birthday Sarah! hope you had a fabulous day

Jen S. said...

that's right!! I remember now, Happy Birthday!
HOpe your day was wonderful. Looks like a great start to it at least!!
(love what you did with the photo enhancing...)

Suzette said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope it was a good one!!

bellinibellini said...

at the risk of sounding unoriginal, happy birthday sarah!

tracey said...

happy belated girl! MWAH!!
arr arr!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sarah. Cute story and pics. I checked out Lousie's picture and it looks like someone got their money's worth when you got your bangs cut. Believe it or not, my Dad was the same way.

Elise said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Sugar Lips...ummm, I mean Sarah!!!