Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures from Regionals

Here are a few pics from our fun day on Saturday.

First... this is Shelli Gardner and me!!! She is such a sweet lady and took time to have pictures with anyone who wanted them with her. She's a great speaker as well, and I loved her talk on Saturday morning.



Next are a couple of pics of our group. One at the table and one with Shelli and the group....




And finally.... a highlight for me was to see one of my contest entry cards (not a winner, but nevertheless, it has been traveling to Regionals!!!) on the display boards at the back of the Conference room. I was excited - hence, the hyper smile on my face!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

How fun - your Birch Bay card made it to the display board!! It looks like you guys had a great time... that is one thing I miss about not being a demo - going to the events.

Grammie said...

looks like you enjoyed the conference!

Sarah said...

Yes, that was my Birch Bay card!!! It was such a fun day. We missed you Cindy.

Louise said...

Looks like fun! By golly - I think the theme to that board was the colour combos! Everyone used the same paper! haha :)