Monday, April 02, 2007

More SNOW??????!

What's the deal? Global warming is such a farce. It is April in southern BC and that should mean sandals and capris... nope! Today it means snow. Check out the pics I took this morning. Beautiful, but.... not my idea of Spring! C'est la vie. My sister is coming out this week from the Prairies and their weather is more Springish than here. The funny thing is that I just sent out my SU! customer email and said how happy I was to have sunny Spring weather. It's a weather relapse. Hopefully the sun will come out this afternoon and smarten things up a bit.


2 comments:

Jen S. said...

That's funny. I know when I got your email I thought to myself "I don't think Sarah's looked out her window yet"!!! Oh well... I had the mindset that it would last an hour or so...so when it kept on snowing and snowing for a good part of the day, I was suprised and very happy to see the sun finally come out at 2:00 and quickly melt the snow off of my planted annuals outside!!

Sarah said...

Well, I actually sent the email out on Sunday night... and Sunday was sunny (cold, but still sunny!) We were out for a walk with my parents on Sunday evening, and my mom said the sky looked like snow! I said, "c'mon, mom... it's APRIL!" Well, she was right!