Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mini Albums

I am planning a mini scrapbook class and to get some inspiration for a theme I put out a call for help to a couple of the yahoo groups I am a part of. I was looking for themes for mini albums that would work for anyone... not so specific as "My Trip to Hawaii...." which wouldn't appeal to people that had never been to Hawaii :)

Here are a bunch of the ideas that I was given, and some I came up with as well...... The one I have decided to use, btw, is "What Makes Me Smile!"

- What's Special to Me
- Christmas or other Holidays
- a special vacation
- Life is Good
- Family Fun
- All in the Family
- Celebrating Siblings
- Nature or Natural Instincts
- Happy Days
- Smiling Faces
- Friends
- Legacy Book (most influential people in my life)
- Personal Goals/Dreams
- Gratitude scrapbook
- Through the years (birthday book)
- ABC's (every page a different letter)

If you have any other ideas, please share them in the comments! Thanks! I will post a picture after the class (which is not for another 5 weeks or so..... hopefully I'll have my camera back by then :)

MORE IDEAS.....
- Seasons
- 10 Reasons why I love you
- My Heart Belongs to...
- New Baby
- Favourite Photos of the year
- Recipes

No comments: