Monday, April 09, 2007
Marker Tips and Tricks....
I love my Stampin' Up! markers. One of the best things about them is that they are perfectly coordinated to go with SU! paper and other accessories.
- dual tipped marker... 2 different sized tips. One is a brush size and one is a writing tip.
- flexible but durable tips keep their shape for a long time.
- markers work great on paper or directly colouring on the rubber stamp.
- whether you get one marker, or the whole set, it is best to store dual tip markers flat so the ink can flow equally to both ends and one end won't become dried out.
- use your markers to add more than one colour to a stamp before stamping it, or omit parts of a stamp that you don't want on your project by just inking that part up with the marker.
- or use your markers to colour in an image on paper.
The possibilities are endless... but the most important thing is USE THEM! Make sure when you purchase fun new supplies that you actually crack the box open and use your goodies... they do you and your projects little good unopened (although they are quite fun to look at too :)
If you have any other tips and tricks that you use your markers for... please share!