Saturday, April 28, 2007

Regionals...

What a great day. I just got back this evening from the Vancouver Stampin' Up! Regional Convention. Pictures will follow (I had lots of camera buddies there that said they'd email me pics... thanks!!), but for now I will just touch on a few highlights!

Got my pic with Shelli Gardner (co-founder and CEO of SU!).... twice! Once just me and then later we got a whole group shot, with the matriarch Val and all her baby chicks. (ok, so Val is my Grandma upline and there were several of her extended SU! family members (downline several levels deep) there.... any non-SU! people reading this might think I've gone crazy, but it just means that we're a big family of stampers and the family keeps on growing!)

Every month Stampin' Up! has artwork contests that demonstrators can enter. Around a year ago I sent in a card that I made, and today... I saw it again! It was on the display board at the back of the conference room. How cool is that?!

We made tons of make and take projects, and there were several business builder tips and talks. What a great way to get hyped up about my business and about stamping. This is something I really love to do and to be in a room with a few hundred other people who love it too is so awesome! Someone at my table even won a stamp set as a door prize. I was so excited to be so close to someone that won!!

Can't wait to share some pics in the next few days.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

it sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

It was tonnes of fun and was so nice to see you. Gosh we live minutes from each other but we have to go to Vancouver SU Regionals to actually see each other. lol