Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Catalogue Sneak Peeks.......

A whole bunch of Stampin' Up! demonstrators just got back from their week long cruise to the Panama Canal.... (no, I wasn't one of them... at least not this year! I will be in the future :)

On the cruise, they were given a sneak peek at some of the new products that will be in the July 1st Collections... if you want to take a look, Caroline has them posted on her blog. Check it out here. Very much fun! Now I really can't wait to see the new book!

ps- we are borrowing a digi camera this week... so check back for some photos in the next few days!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jannelle said...

Thanks so much for the poem, Sarah, I really appreciate that. Oh, my gosh, I can't wait for the new catalogues. In that little sneak peek alone I've spent all my minds' money!