Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grad Card

My cousin Maren has just graduated from Nursing, and I just sat down to make a card for her. She is the sweetest person, and will make the absolute best nurse! I would love to have her for my nurse if I was in the hospital. She loves pink... so here's what I came up with. I used the "Pick a Petal" set along with one of the new word sets from the SU! preview brochure, and the celery patterned paper from the Palette 'o prints. Finally, I popped the centre of the flower up and added a rhinestone brad (also from the new catalogue). I can't wait for the new catalogue to come out in a couple weeks. I have had a couple days now to play with my new supplies from the preview brochure and love all the stuff I got!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful! i am going to have to buy that petal set-i just love it