Sunday, June 24, 2007

Double Dad Day!!

Today is my Dad's 60th birthday... I will add some celebratory pictures later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

The "Double Dad Day" is that it is Steve's dad's birthday today too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We hope you have a very special day!

This was such a fun thing to discover when Steve and I were dating... I had said, "It's my dad's birthday today." He said, "Hey it's my dad's birthday too!" What are the chances?? I think it is pretty cool that our dads share a birthday.

Hilda, if you're reading this... Happy birthday to you too!!!! Anybody else celebrating today??

4 comments:

Louise said...

My nephew Peyton too! The big #6! (no zero on the end) Happy Birthday dad! Looking forward to pictures - wish we could've been there :)

Patti said...

Hey Sarah, Both my dad and Joes dad share the same birthday too. It is quite the coincidence.

Hilda said...

Thanks Sarah! Very impressed that you remembered that! My mom flew in from Smithers as a surprise this weekend. Very nice!

Jen S. said...

well, Baby didn't arrive on your anticipated date of yesterday, aka Double Dad Day... shucks!
oh well, soon enough I'm sure.