Saturday, June 09, 2007

Stamper's Club Projects

Last night I had my Friday Stamper's Club here for our last time together. I can't believe how fast the last 9 months of this club seemed to go... Time flies when you're having fun and stamping up a storm! In the Fall I will start a new club and some of the same people will be in it, but there will be new people too.

We did two projects. First a Father's Day card using Good Things Grow and Expressive Flexible Phrases, along with 3 of the retiring In Colors.

Secondly, we made Brag Books for Father's Day gifts... my dad got to open his this morning at coffee break and the boys loved looking through it with Papa! The idea for this little book came from Kerry. Thanks for the inspiration Kerry!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I am in love with little booklets lately, it seems. And I love this one too!
I just sat down to make 2 of them; 1 for Jason and 1 for my Dad... for Father's Day too. :)
I will post them in a few days...

Thanks Sarah!