Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It Finally Arrived!!

I have been waiting DAYS for this..... the new SU! catalogue finally found itself to my mailbox... BUT, if you ordered a catty, don't come rushing to my house tonight because I only got my one copy, not my boxes of catalogues. I hope they come tomorrow!

So, alas, I have no stamping to show you, because I have been perusing the pages and making my wish list... it is growing with every trip through this new baby!!!!

Isn't it beautiful? The inside is even better!!!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Love the colors, love the stamps, love the projects shown, can't wait to get the real thing!

Leanne said...

So glad you got your catalogue... can't wait to compare wish lists with you!

Anonymous said...

It sure is great. I got mine today too and my box of catty's. It is full of great stamp sets to create with. LOVE IT!!