Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just the Girls!

Last night was my scrapbooking night and we made a double 12X12 page layout called "Just the Girls."

The technique we used was stitching, and this is the most attention my sewing machine has seen in years!

This is the pagemap that I made and we based our layout on

Here is the layout using Regal Rose, and SU! Rebecca Designer paper. The pictures are from Kelowna Non-Regionals October 2005...

Chipboard flower accent

Proof! I used a sewing machine!

Clear button accent with some DP behind it.

Daisy and 1/4" circle punches

6 comments:

Leanne said...

So fun!! Makes me want to pull out my sewing machine!!!
I think I'm about due for another girls road trip!!

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm game! where should we go? Leanne, you are in the journalling if you are able to see that. I don't know why some of the pics blow up big and others don't really change much when I click on them.

Leanne said...

I saw that! I feel famous to be mentioned on a blog that has had almost 15000 visits!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Good times! Great layouts!

I couldn't see the journaling though.... when I clicked on the pics they didn't get very big... like you said. :-)

Scrapanimal said...

WOW. I love the look of the sewing machine. It is a handsome tool, i use a the time.

love Simone

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow! Look at all those details! Beautiful!