Saturday, June 30, 2007

This just in....

I don't know if this is "blog worthy" or not, but I just made a discovery. Sunscreen takes off paint! I spray painted a basket this morning black and the paint would not come off my hands for anything. So I just accepted the fact that I would have pitch black hands for a day or two... Then I was smothering Todd in sunscreen (waterbabies 45 to be exact!) and I noticed that he was getting warpaint-like smears across his face! Voila! I ran inside to use some more to wash my hands and they are now pretty clean... then I finished covering the boys in sunscreen so they can play outside. But I don't know where the sun went, because it has since turned grim.

It is a housecleaning day for me, so I don't know if I will have any stamping projects to show... but who knows, I just might sneak in some stamping while the kiddies are napping!!! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is good to know! Yes- it is blogworthy!