Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our Little Model!!!

Last Friday Elise got to be in her first photo shoot... she is destined for big things! A model at only 10 months old! Ok, so Mally bibs saw her chubby cheeks and asked her to be the model for the piggy bib and the ice cream sundae bib! Jason from Revival Arts was doing the photography. Here is one of his photos of Elise.

We got to pick one of the bibs that she modeled and we picked the piggy bib. We were also given a gift certificate to Milestone's to enjoy a dinner on them for bringing Elise out for pictures. What a fun time! The picture above shows the back of the piggy bib, and here is the front of it:

Mally bibs has started making greeting cards, too. Here is the sundae card that we received. This is also the same picture that was on the other bib that Elise modeled.

Mally bibs are quality leather bibs that are durable, washable, reversible, comfortable and adorable!! Plus, they don't stain! For a peek at all the cuties that were modeling at the shoot, check out the Revival Arts Blog HERE!

9 comments:

Grammie said...

Elise is a sweet model...nice
advertising Sarah...and good
photography Jason...

Anonymous said...

Elise did a wonderful job - love those chubby cheeks! It was the perfect combination of cute baby + fantastic photographer + great bibs. :)

Elise said...

MAN she is cute!!! And I love that I get to share my name with such an ADORABLE little girl!! Everytime I look at your blog I just want to come over to your house and play!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a cutie!!

Corie said...

Oh my she is tooooo cute. Watch out when she gets older the boys are going to go crazy.

Renee said...

She is adorable! I love those cheeks !

QuiltNut Creations said...

she is so cute Sarah

Soguesswhat11 said...

those pics are so sweet! What an adorable little face that is! You should be very proud and enjoy it if she's enjoying it. She's got serious baby-model potential!

Louise said...

Cute cute! I've checked out where I can get them in SK! Was telling my mom's group about this today and we all decided that they sounded like Robeez bibs - I predicted $35! Sure enough, after checking out the site I think I'm bang-on! Maybe if I promote them (get leads) to two more stores that I know of, I can get a deal of some kind.... :)