Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Here's a thought...
"Dreams come a SIZE TOO BIG so we can grow into them."

I'm in a Sell-A-Bration card swap and that's the saying on the card I've made for the swap. The set is called Happy Harmony and it's one of the Sell-A-Bration sets you can earn free in January and February. I used my watercolour wonder crayons, Expressive Flexible Phrases and French Script... As well as magic mesh, faux stitching, and heat embossing.



Dream BIG in 2007! Have a safe, fun and Happy New Year's!!!

5 comments:

Louise said...

Wow! You put a lot of work into your swap cards! I did too & was gonna post it maybe, but they look so plain compared to yours! My camera needs new batteries but will put a pic on later!

KerrySchwen said...

Beautiful work Sarah! Can't wait to get one in my own hands!!!
LOVE this set! Kerry

Sarah said...

Thanks for saying it looks like a lot of work... really it's just colouring with watercolour crayons on the stamp and spritzing water on it, then smearing a bit more on with an aquapainter... I only embossed the French Script background because I was too impatient to wait for the craft ink to dry!!!! I like how they turned out. Can't wait to see yours Lou... Kerry's are awesome - I saw them last night!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I love this card, it's very elegant!

Jannelle said...

Hey There! Now you are someone I didn't expect to hear from anytime soon...oh the fun of blogging! Now that I've found you, I've been perusing yours too. I love that you and louise put pics of cards and of course it's always great to see kids!