Monday, December 18, 2006

First Christmas dinner


We were in Victoria this past weekend and had a great time with my parents and my brother. We had our first Christmas get together, complete with turkey dinner! My mom even cooked it on the woodstove because their power was out! This is Elise's first Christmas!






Todd was pretty excited about the candy canes, and the boys loved their "Mighty Machines" from Grammie and Papa.



Of course, Elise looked cute too, as the new mama of this baby doll. She will have lots of fun playing with this, I'm sure. This doll scared the wits out of me today as I unpacked it... it talks. It laughs and it says, "I love you." Cute, but not when you're not expecting it!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Sarah. Cute pictures, and thanks for the little gift.
Tricia

Sarah said...

you're welcome!