Saturday, December 23, 2006

Our FIFTH Anniversary!!


Happy Anniversary Steve!

We had such a great time up at Grouse Mountain last night for our fifth anniversary. Here are a few pics of our evening... the kids all stayed with Grandma and Grandpa, and we got the evening to ourselves.
- a sleigh ride - walk through the snow - dinner at Altitudes Restaurant - up and down on the Gondola - Timmy's on the way (English Toffee for me, coffee for Steve!) - 2 shows at the "Theatre in the Sky" - and another hot drink to take on our walk down the ski run (hot cocoa for Steve, and a Gingerbread steamed milk for me!) - a very fun night

Steve gave me 2 dozen red roses and tickets to see Randy Travis in March. I made him a little scrapbook of our last 5 years and gave him a large assortment of hot sauces. I think I got a better deal!!

Enjoy the pics, and if you haven't been up to Grouse Mt. (even if you don't ski... I have never been skiing) it is worth the trip!

Sarah

5 comments:

Louise said...

Don't fret - he gets to enjoy the Randy Travis concert too right! Glad you enjoyed your eve! Five years goes by fast eh? Now your marriage is entering kindergarten - just like Ethan!!!! Merry Christmas :)

Sarah said...

thanks!
Yes, Steve is coming with me to the concert!

Beautifully Mended said...

Congrats you two!! How exciting! It looks like you had a beautiful and memorable night! Here's to many more anniversaries to come! And Merry Christmas too! Nelia

Tricia said...

Congratulations on five full years. It looks like a fun and cold night.

Bigfoot said...

How many tickets did he give you? Because if you have more than two I heard that the Soul Pastor would love to come to Randy Travis. ha ha