Saturday, December 23, 2006

Goodbye C-D stamp :(

I have been cleaning and tidying my stamping room for the last hour or so and I have discovered my first stamp set tragedy..... My C-D stamp is missing from my Headline Alphabet. This is so sad. I can't spell Christmas, I can't spell CanDy Cane, or Decorations. How sad. I am really hoping that one of my kids took it without me knowing, and it will turn up in the block box. But I have to be prepared that it may have fallen off the table into my garbage and the can got emptied before I noticed it was missing. It's a double mounted alphabet set, so I lose 2 letters with one block.

REVISED.... THE STAMP HAS BEEN FOUND! LOOK AT THE POST FROM DEC 27... I'M SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

Louise said...

I know the feeling - thiss week while mounting my itty bitty "rough edges alphabet set", Jackson was playing with the discarded rubber & I think a couple letters went along (they're so small)! Thankfully, it's a lower case w, p and something like ?!) so not life threatening! the two letters can be substituted with inverted m or d. Your case is more of a tragedy! I can always stamp you some in various colours if that helps? :(

Sarah said...

thanks.. I might take you up on it at some point.. also, the rough edges is on sale right now for $13, but my set is a $54 set. Sucks :(

Louise said...

On another sad note... your "d" is also your "p".

Louise said...

Duhhh - forget the last comment - I'm thinking of the Big Deal alphabet set :)Glad you found it!