Wednesday, December 27, 2006

found Found FOUND!!!!!

I was just about to place an order with SU! and I wanted to see which Craft ink pad I needed to buy for an upcoming project. As I was looking through my box of Craft inks, I FOUND my lost C-D stamp - it was in the bottom of the box.... oh, I know that there are some stampers out there rejoicing with me. Not fun to lose letters from an alphabet set.


Here's a pic to prove that they are really home... back in the box, only to be brought out when the kiddies are not around! I seriously cleaned the entire playroom last night looking for the stamp. It is the same size as some of my boys' toy blocks, and so the temptation to build something with it could have been there... but now I have to appologize to my little guys, because they didn't take it at all. I just, plain and simple, lost it.

2 comments:

Louise said...

"SO VERY HAPPY" for you!

Sarah said...

thanks!

did you ever find the letters Jackson lost?