Wednesday, December 13, 2006

While you were sleeping....

Ever think that your kids are sleeping only to find out that they're NOT?! Well, Scotty pulled this decorating feat during one of his recent naptimes. It's very creative, I think! He called it his Christmas tree, and the hanger hanging down is the light switch. Smart guy!

I could hear him humming softly to himself, and just thought he was settling in for a good little nap while driving cars on his bed. Then when I went to check on him, he very proudly presented me with this scene! What a guy! So like any good mommy, I said, "Scott, don't move..." and I ran to get my camera and got him to pose next to his masterpiece!


3 comments:

Travel Girl said...

That is soooo cute! Yes, very creative!

Bigfoot said...

Wow he is so smart. So much like his uncle.

Bigfoot said...

So like any good mommy you went and got your camera? How about some bedding for the matress? ha ha
It must be after midnight but I could not resist.