Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas has come at last. I am so excited. I don't think I will get much posting done in the next few days... first it's Christmas Eve - church in the morning - the kids have their Christmas program, then we have a few last things to wrap while the kiddies nap (and maybe I'll have a nap too!!) then it's the Christmas Eve service at the church, and I'm singing, then when we get home we are having our Christmas with the kids. Then Monday is Christmas Day (can you believe that Christmas Day is only 25 hours and 15 minutes away!!!? I can't WAIT!). On Christmas Day we're getting together with Steve's family, so that will be a busy day as well.

I wanted to share with you these pictures of Christmas lights taken in Abbotsford. Every year we love to drive around looking at lights, and this block in East Abbotsford is always the best one... they out-do themselves every year! Enjoy.






Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas with friends and family and blessings for a safe, happy and healthy new year! God bless!

Sarah

No comments: