Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Broken Dishes

Tonight after dinner, Steve asked me, "So when do we get the kids to start taking the dishes to the counter after meals?" I am terrible at this myself, so I don't remember to ask the kids to do it... I said, "Now is a great time... boys, please take your dishes to the counter." Scott piled his bowl on his plate and balanced his cup inside and carefully took the dishes all successfully to the counter. Todd tried... dropped the whole lot and broke his bowl in 2. Plastic bowl at that.

Steve said we maybe started a day too soon!

Scott and Todd at our new neighbourhood park.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Sarah. Cute pic of the kids. When are you coming to Victoria?

Bigfoot said...

This section is new. I did not see it last night.
Way to go boys. Good job. We have the rubber bowls ready for when you come next time and styrofoam plates.