Friday, January 26, 2007

Not a lot of Stamping

In the last few days I haven't been doing a whole lot of stamping... but I have been reorganizing my stamping room, getting people signed up for a new Stamper's Club (a scrapbooking one!), and getting ideas for projects from magazines and online. All part of the creative process!!

Here are a few pics of the corners of my stamping room... you might notice that I didn't show the table... that is because I can't see it right now. Perhaps when my cleaning is complete I will show the entire room... but by then I will most likely have a new project on the table and not be able to see it again.




I have started collecting SU! Craft pads, so with my Great Rewards points, I ordered a second ink storage caddy (the first one was with my rewards points last year!)


this was a project I did awhile ago with the SU! Statement of the Heart... it says: To LOVE what we do, and SHARE what we love, as we help others ENJOY CREATIVITY and worthwhile ACCOMPLISHMENTS... in this we make a DIFFERENCE!

I have 2 of these tubs with hanging files to keep my paper sorted by colour and colours families

my cd station... gotta have music!

Hey, if you have some organizational tips that work for you in your craft room... please share them in a comment. I have never been organizationally gifted, and I'm sure my mother is surprised that there are even this many angles of the room that look neat!!!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Hi Sarah,

Looking good so far. Keep up the good work. Where did you find the bookshelf that you used for your stamps. I am looking for a cheap one to store stuff in one of my corners.
It feels so good to get everything organized and then just stamp the night away. Love it that you have 2 color caddys. I am going to get a second soon as well.
Marcia

Sarah said...

my dad made those shelves... Steve mounted them on the wall on top of each other. I think that after tonight I will move my stamps to a new cabinet that is going to be moved to my stamping room. There are drawers in it... then I can use the shelves for displaying stuff.