Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tractor Tipping

Have you seen the movie CARS? My boys love it... LOVE IT! We saw it for the first time in September at Hillcrest Drive-In Theatre. The best way to see a movie like that. I was so glad that we didn't take them to an indoor movie theatre for it because Todd was so loud that I am sure the next cars could hear us even at the outdoor theatre. "GO LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!" Then... "MOMMY, WHERE'S MATER??!!!!!" So loud.

It was a CARS Christmas at our house for sure. Towels, matchbox cars, pullback cars, and the movie.

Now, with all the stuff from cars, they boys have started to act out the movie. When they play outside Scott is Mater, Todd is Lightning McQueen and Steve is Doc Hudsen. And when they play inside, they do this.........

TRACTOR TIPPING!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

That's a beautiful picture of you and the boys, Sarah!

See you Friday. :-)

I hope the snow is all gone by then.

Louise said...

Much better pic under personal file now - the other one was too blurry!

Roving Soul said...

:D my little cousin is CARS crazy too. He got some CARS stationeries and bag for his kiddy this year.

I love the elephant card too!

Rachel H. said...

Hi Sarah, my kids too loved CARS. I never saw it but Darrell took the kids when I was out of town I think. Love the photo of the 3 of you - precious stuff.

Bigfoot said...

It looks like in the picture of the tractors that they are a Massey Fergeson and a Kubota. Easy tractors to tip over. You couldn't tip over a Deere...
p.s. nothing runs like a Deere