Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Second Winter



We are having yet another big snowfall on the west coast. It is piling up in our backyard, and totally crippling traffic on the Fraser Highway outside our house. I'm so glad I don't have to go anywhere today. Traffic has not moved in at least 4 minutes on the road, and I hear horns going crazy... at least 2 ambulances have screamed past in the last little while.

But it is beautiful, and if I look out the back window it is so peaceful. I even found these 2 lovebirds taking a break from the falling snow in our neighbour's tree. The boys are excited that after naptime daddy is going to take them out to play in it! Lucky daddy! We have a sled and toboggan that the boys got from some friends last year after the snow was finished and so they are excited to used them today. I will post those pics another day.

Stay safe, and if you can... stay home!

1 comment:

Bigfoot said...

I can't wait for more snow. We are supposed to get more tonight. I hope we get some, that would be cool. Those pictures look like you guys got quite a bit.