Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yesterday's adventures.....

Karen and I set out for a day in America with Karis... We wanted to get in one more good visit before Karis and family move down to California in a few weeks. We left my house at 9am, hit the border shortly after only to find that Karen's car was overheating.... so we drove to the next border crossing that was a shorter wait and got to Karis' at about 11:45. We had a great lunch at a quaint little pub in Snohomish. Cutest little strip of shops and antique stores. Here are a couple memories from the day.
Karis' baby Jase before lunch
Jase after lunch
Karis and Karen

4 comments:

Karis said...

The 2nd picture of Jase is hilarious!! He looks so white trash.....
Have u seen my new blog yet??? I can't figure out how to get a picture for my profile....

Grammie said...

I sure chuckled when I saw the pictures of Jase...reminds me of a
little girl who I used to catch before she fell off her chair at dinner after falling asleep...often

Sarah said...

do you mean me, mom?? never!

Grammie said...

Yup...you...