Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Lasagna Test

Tonight Elise had lasagna for the first time... do you think she liked it? She LOVED it! And her Mally piggy bib got put to the ultimate test... it came perfectly clean - I can't say the same for her face!!! She 2-fisted the entire meal and just kept eating more when I put it in front of her!



After dinner, Steve and the boys went to get yesterday's mail and there was the new catalogue from Mally bibs in the mail! What a great mail day! Elise made it in the catty twice... once eating pears (notice my arm and hand? Does that mean I'm a model too?!) and once on the inside back cover. Check out the Mally Bibs website for a fun and practical baby gift idea...

5 comments:

Jen G. said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable is she with her lasagna-face?!

That's very cool that she's a little model--how did you find out about that?
Jen

Lynn Brown said...

I just wanted to say that you have the cutest baby! She looks a little bit like my daughter (now 7) did as a baby. And how cool is it that she is a model?! If my kids were still babies, I'd totally order some of those bibs.

QuiltNut Creations said...

too cute!!

Heather said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! I just love how she went after that lasagna. Those pictures are classics!

Grammie said...

Oh my I have not had time to look
at you blog and that was quite an
entry with Elise and the lasagna-face...she looks so satisfied with
her meal.