Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun in the SUN!

Today it is raining, so I want to write about yesterday, when the sun shone and the kids played in their pools!

I got this little kiddie pool on a clearance table a couple years ago at the end of Summer. I put it in my gift drawer and never ended up giving it away. So, when the boys were getting ready to go into their blue pool, I remembered that I still had this blow up one that would be perfect for Elise... well, she is a water baby through and through because she stayed in that cold water for over an hour and she screamed when I took her out. She was totally ripped off that swimming time was over.


Todd hasn't quite grasped the term "swimming lessons" because we wear "bathing suits," right? So he keeps asking for "bathing lessons!" The boys will be going to swimming lessons for the first time at the end of August. They are pretty excited.

Last Sunday we went out for a Family Fun night and we got KFC to eat at the park. Here are a few shots of our fun time!





3 comments:

Karis said...

Jase and Elise are meant for each other - Jase freaks out too when we take him out of the river after sitting in the freezing water for 2 hours.... :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

Elise is just too cute! great pictures

Anonymous said...

It's okay she was probably warming the water up from time to time.