Friday, July 06, 2007

Chipboard Card

edit: hey, thanks Jen!! Your suggestion totally worked!! My titles are back.... crazy thing - I've never had to do that before, but I will remember if it ever gives me grief again.

I don't know what the deal is here, but I can't get titles on my posts... so today's posts might just run together.

Anyway, here is a card I made while playing around with the new chipboard pieces. I used Stampin' Up! Craft ink to cover the c/b and markers in the same colours to do the edges anywhere the craft ink wouldn't reach.

I was going to use it as a thank you card for someone, but you will notice that Scotty got ahold of it and added his own design on the inside... he said he thought it was for Elise's first b-day card, and he was just drawing her a picture. Well, how sweet is that? I still gave him a talkin' to about leaving my stuff alone!!!


6 comments:

Corie said...

Love this -- great bright colors.

Jen S. said...

Titles: yes, I was just doing a bunch of posts tonight and was finding that same thing... then I clicked the word "title" and it worked on my last post... try that.
Thanks for the comment on my blog... hope we can make it Monday still. I'll let you know!

Louise said...

You could always trim a smidge around the pink & then re-mount onto a 'new'card....

Grammie said...

I think Scott did a great job. :)

Sarah said...

ya, I know I could do that, Louise, but now Scotty has his heart set on giving that to Elise for her first birthday! So I will keep it for that!!!!!

Louise said...

So what IS the scoop with the titles???? I'm in the same dilema now....