Monday, July 23, 2007

Little Miss Piggy :)

Here are a couple pics from Elise's birthday on the 19th. We were over in Victoria, at Grammie and Papa's, and only came home last night, so I wasn't able to upload the pics till now.

Bought the cake at Thrifty Foods... it was really good! If we had had the party at home I would have made a pig cake, but it was so fun to be at G & P's for Elise's first b-day!The inspiration for the "pig party" came from this little bib that Elise got for modelling for Mally Bibs last month. Also, I had seen a scrapbook page in a magazine that showed a little girl at her first b-day party and the theme was pigs... I thought that was such a cute idea!
It took Elise a little bit to get into eating cake. She wanted to be fed with a fork, and then she leaned into the cake and licked it. Finally she decided it would be fun to get cake all over the place!!

It was so great to see Sue again since she has moved back to Ontario, and is out for a visit. And it was fun to have Tricia and Hunter at Elise's party too!

While Steve was blowing up pink balloons and I was drawing pigs on them, the boys were putting them into the playpen..... Steve said, "oh it's a pigpen!!!"

7 comments:

Jen G. said...

That is so cute! I love the pigpen, lol!!
Elise looks adorable and I can't believe she's one already! That's amazing....time flies :)

Jen

Allison Rankin said...

She's so cute...happy b-day!

Leanne said...

Love the pig balloons... what a cute idea!

Alli Miles said...

Awwwwwww are those the most adorable pics or what??? TFS.

Jen S. said...

I love the pig balloons! and a pig party IS such a cute idea. Hmmm... I guess I have just under a year to figure out Gabi's theme! LOL.

QuiltNut Creations said...

great pictures! love the pig balloons lol!

Anonymous said...

Just remembered that there is still some b-day cake in the freezer. Have to go and get some.