Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Thought I would get my Canada Day post done tonight. Tomorrow will be a Family Fun Day. The kids have good memories, and they remember doing many fun things at Canada's birthday party last year. Or, maybe they just remember from seeing my pictures and scrapbook pages! At any rate, we will do something fun! Usually, it includes birthday cake, or cupcakes.

The next two pictures are ones I just printed off the internet and I will have on the kitchen table for my kids to colour when they wake up tomorrow morning. I am sure we will catch a parade or two tomorrow, so there will be more pictures to follow after our Canada Day festivities! Enjoy your day, and have fun celebrating the best country on earth!!!!


No comments: