Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Projects to share

Last night was a great Open House. A bunch of ladies came over and we had a fun time stamping and chatting. This morning Steve said to me, "You ladies sure laughed a lot last night!" I said, "Well, a stamping night is supposed to be FUN!!!!" And it was! Thank you to everyone that came over, I had a great evening.

Here are the 2 make and takes that we made...

This manly card uses "Presto Patterns Designer Paper"

And this girly card uses Sweet Scoops set... super cute set that I think will be one of my favourites in this mini catalogue!



Here are a few more pics from the Open House.

Travel Journal Designer Paper

In the next picture you will see the Stampin' Up! clear mount blocks. As different people use these blocks, I have heard over and over again comments like, "I love how these feel." Or, "These feel way better than the ones I have at home!" So, even from non-Demos, the word is out there that Stampin' Up! has some great clear mount blocks. Check out all the sizes here: CLEAR BLOCKS

To see the full line of Summer Mini products, look here: SUMMER MINI CATTY. And you can shop online anytime at my website: Sarah's SU! shopping place.


EARN FREE BRADS IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!

May is National Scrapbooking Month. Check out this link to see how you can get free Designer Brads.... PROMOTION

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards Sarah; love the ice cream stamps