Monday, March 30, 2009

New Classes Added

I have added 2 classes to my Spring schedule....

Monday, April 27th - from 7 - 9:30om
Treasure the Memories Scrapbooking class. Come out and make 2 Double 12X12 layouts using new techniques and products. Suggested titles will be given, but you are free to title the pages however you'd like! Cost is just $15.00

Saturday, May 9th from 2:00 - 4:30pm -
Mother/Daughter.... Celebrate Mother's Day by coming out with your mother or daughter to this fun class. Cost is just $25.00 for the two of you, and if you have additional daughters, (or mothers!) the cost is just $10 more per additional person. Don't have a daughter? Why not bring a niece! If your mother lives too far away, feel free to bring your aunt! I am pretty flexible... this is just a great way to celebrate the special women in your life, so if someone has always been like a daughter, or a second mother to you... of course she is welcome to come with you!

Contact me for more information or to sign up for a class.

And in the spirit of "mother/daughter..." here's the latest pic of my mom and me... my parents were here over the weekend and this is a pic I took of us when we took the kids to the park!


No comments: