Thursday, March 31, 2011

Botanical Gazette Suite

I've said it before, but one of the things I love about the current mini catalogue (OCCASIONS MINI CATALOGUE LINK) is how the catty is divided up into suites. The Botanical Gazette Suite has become one of my favourites! We used the Nature Walk stamp set, as well as Botanical Gazette designer paper to make this card on Monday night at my Stampers Club.


We also used... the Paper Crimper!! I highlight this because it has been so long since I pulled it out. But this week I saw on someone's blog where they challenged paper crafters to use this tool again. And it is so FUN to use!! If you have one, I want to extend the challenge to you - use the tools you have bought! Look around your craft room. Do you see something you bought and haven't used? Why not make it a goal for April (that's tomorrow... can you believe it?!) to use the tools and supplies you have purchased. If you forget why you bought something, or don't know how to use it, then feel free to leave a question or a comment on here and I'd be happy to help you find a project to go with your supplies!! I encourage customers and friends that if they are going to buy something (especially in the case of embellishments) to USE THEM!!! They sure look pretty in jars and on shelves, but they look even better on a card or scrapbook page! And the purpose is to create something with them... not to just look at them! Have fun and happy stamping!! I would love to know if you took my challenge, and what you created!

No comments: