Wednesday, January 05, 2011

MDS Pages #3

A few more pages to share using the MDS software. This is such a fun program to use, and the printing is exceptional. I opted to use Stampin' Up!'s professional printing studio for the final product, and the pages are so nice and thick and the colours are exactly what they are supposed to be when it comes to matching with SU! colours. I was also very impressed with how fast these calendars arrived at my door!


These next 2 pages are from 2 different calendars. I just had so many pictures to choose from in 2010, that I couldn't decide on which ones to use, and I ended up making 2 completely different calendars!!! It is so much fun to do.

The first page is of my kids all doing different sports, and it is in my parents' calendar. The page below shows various hobbies and personalities of my kids, and that is in Steve's parents' calendar. I like them both, so I also ordered individual pages of these exact pages to add to my kids' scrapbooks. I love that that is an option with MDS, as well. You can do a full project, or you can order individual pages from within that project.


Once again, I have used my own photo as the background for this page. The preset calendar template has gray letters and numbers, but since this is such a personalized program, you can change them to any colour you want. I chose white so they would stand out against the black of the photo.

No comments: