Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coffee Sleeves

Here is one of the latest things I've been making - Environmentally friendly coffee sleeves. I did up a bunch of these before Christmas to give out along with Tim Hortons and Starbucks gift cards. I sold a bunch at the craft fair I was in earlier in the Fall, as well. They are reversible, too :)




Great for cold drinks, too!



The ones made of flannel are 2 layers, and the ones made with cotton fabrics are 2 layers of cotton and one layer of quilting to resist the heat (or cold!).

I sell them for $4 each or 3 for $10. If you are wanting little gifties to have on hand, give me a shout and I'd be glad to send you some. I have lots of different designs available, and I can take requests, too. Shipping is extra and I accept Paypal.

No comments: