Sunday, August 19, 2007

Workshop Projects

Yesterday, I did a workshop for a really fun bunch of women. Here are the projects that I demonstrated....

This card is the same layout and marker techninqe as the card I posted a few days ago, only in blue. I used Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon.

Here is a card using the Pick a Petal stamp set to make the little ladybug. Then I used a black marker to give it a flight pattern, and the It's Your Birthday set for the sentiment.
This card was so easy to make.... I rolled the Spot on Jumbo in Certainly Celery and then added some stamps from the Seeing Spots set. Brads and taffeta ribbon finished it off.
Our make and take was this 6X6 s/b page. I had some magnets there as well that the workshop guests could put on the back of their pages if they wanted to give it as a card to someone, and the recipient could put it on their fridge.

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards and that page is fantastic! she is such a cutie!!

Adelina said...

Great cards! I love the pink and green one best. Your little one is adorable!

Ijsbeer said...

Love the two first cards. And the baby is super cute:)

Ashley said...

I LOVE it!!! Everything is Beautiful!!! :o) Keep up the Awesome work! Have a great day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com