Monday, August 06, 2007

Stop for the Roses

I went for a walk today... early. Maybe not early for you, but it was quite a bit earlier than when I am usually even up, let alone out of the house! But I saw these pretty roses on my walk and I had my camera along, so here are a couple shots. I stopped for the roses, but I didn't smell them... there were a bunch of ants on them and I am pretty sure I would have ended up with one in my nose... so I just stopped to take a few pictures of the roses!!!

Same rose but using the colour accent feature on my camera - it only picked up the green.

2 comments:

Grammie said...

The grey rose wasn't as effective.
Sometimes that feature really looks
good.

Jen G. said...

Beautiful pictures!! At first I was like, wow, look at that cool colored rose, but I actually really like that effect!