Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Cased Card

A couple days ago on Stamper's Showcase (on the SU! demonstrator website where they show samples everyday of artwork done by Demos) I found a card that I really liked using the Three for You punch box... so, I cased it! (CASE = "Copy and Share Everything").


The card was made by Raedean Shibata, and here is the original card:







Here's my take on it... I ended up using different colours from hers because I was doing it in my head... I think hers stands out more with the darker blue.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Very cute!

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen G. said...

Lovely!

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

I like what you did with the punch box. Most of the samples I have seen have used bold colors like Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi, but I like it with the pastel colors too. I'm using the punch box at a party next week, and I may CASE your CASE!

Ej said...

Love this!