Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and blessings for a happy, healthy New Year.

I am planning on posting a few of the Christmas gifts I made this year over the next few days, but other than that, I will not be on here much until 2011... sounds so far away, but Christmas is in 2 sleeps :) If you are traveling, I pray for your safety, and if you are spending time with family and friends, I hope you create wonderful, long-lasting memories. Take lots of pictures! You'll want something to scrapbook in the long cold months of January and February!

Remember the real reason we celebrate this season -

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.



No comments: