Monday, December 13, 2010

A little catch-up

Last week was a fun one! After working with all the grade 1, 2 and 3 classes at my boys' school for the past 3 weeks to help them learn the songs for their musical, I got to direct the musical and play the piano for 3 songs of it. It turned out great and the kids sang their hearts out!

Before my job was "mom" I was an Elementary school teacher, and for 2 1/2 years of my career, I taught k - 7 music. So, this was like stepping back into that role, and I loved it! I also loved the fact that 2 of those precious voices were coming from my own little boys.

This week is the last week of school before Christmas holidays! I am the grade 1 "Class Mom" so I am going to pick up a couple teacher gifts from the class. Tomorrow I get to help with craft day in the grade 2 class, and on Friday is our all-school Christmas singalong. It's another full week, but it is all celebrating this wonderful season.

Here is a little card that a friend just sent to me. I thought it was really cute!!

CLICK TO GET YOUR CARD.

2 comments:

Louise said...

I had a very fun time helping with the card :)

Sarah said...

Did Cole do it with you?