Monday, April 05, 2010

New Crayolas!

There is nothing that beats a brand new box of crayons! Even as an adult, I love cracking open a new box of any kind of school supplies. In their Easter bags from us, the kids each got a new pack of Crayolas and a new pack of felt pens. So far the crayons have been the hit! They also got a new notebook (Todd and Elise are both using theirs in these pics) and some chocolates, as well as some bubbles and sidewalk chalk. I think I did pretty well at putting these together this year since I don't even usually do them! I put the stuff in gift bags, rather than baskets, and now they are storing other little "treasures" in their bags, as well!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...a new box of crayons are
so much fun... nice snack too )
that "famiy and friend" cover looks
so cool too.g