Monday, May 04, 2009

Mother - Daughter Class
Sat, May 23rd
2:00 - 4:30
$25 for the 2 of you!


May is a month to celebrate mothers, and special women in your life. And my class is a great place to do the celebrating! Whether it is your own mother, aunt, sister, daughter or grandmother. Or maybe you want to come with a special friend to celebrate YOU as a mother! Whoever the special lady is, come and spend an afternoon together stamping at my Mother/Daughter class on May 23rd from 2:00 - 4:30. This will be a great time of stamping, visiting and tea... and where all those things are present with a group of ladies, laughter isn't far behind!

Please email me with your questions about the class, or to sign up - please put "Mother/Daughter class" in the subject line. stampinsars(AT)hotmail.com

3 comments:

Louise said...

I don't live near my mudder so I can't come :(

Anonymous said...

Aw but I can't go either :( g

Sarah said...

You should come over for this, mom!