Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blizzard?? HERE??

Weird, but true - we're having "white-out-blizzard-stay-off-the-road-emergency-crew-only conditions here." I'd be ok if school was cancelled tomorrow, but that's doubtful because they don't like to close schools as it makes it hard for the parents that can't find sitters for their kids... Steve's out shovelling right now. The snow has stopped for the moment, but more is on its way. I opened the door to take this pic and just about froze to death... it's so weird because I was wearing sandals just over a week ago, and I am sure that I'll get to wear them again before the end of '08... or at least in early 2009. The snow is pretty, but that's about it!!!! At least I've got a few snow pics for the scrapbook now... but I think we had some from April, too, so I really didn't need some in December!!!!

Stay safe, stay warm and stay HOME!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Steve would like our snowblower :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

it was insane yesterday! i love it!