Monday, November 10, 2008

A day of flowers!

They say, "When it rains, it pours!"

Well, I say, fine by me when the showers are in flowers!!! Today, I was blessed with TWO bouquets of flowers.

The first bouquet is from Steve, my wonderful husband... he said they were just because he loves me! I do feel loved! I am especially enjoying the beautiful Fallish colours in this bouquet. Thanks Husband!!

The second bouquet came from my new friend Jacky. We met because our sons go to school together. Today I had Noah for the day, and Steve took both boys to and from school (Noah and Scott) and then brought Noah back after school for more playing with my kids! When Jacky came to pick Noah up, she gave me these beautiful flowers... thanks so much!


3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful!

Louise said...

Very nice :)

Unknown said...

I love these bouquets! The photos are very well taken aswell.

I adore winter flowers. Unfortunately I don't really have much of a garden, so I buy the majority of mine from online florists such as flowersdirect to add a splash of colour to my home giving it that warm Christmas feeling.