Friday, November 28, 2008

Dare To Be Fabulous!

When I first saw the set "Fabulous Flowers" in the SU! catalogue, I loved it! But for some reason, I didn't buy it right then... other sets seemed more practical, perhaps, or I had already spent my budget for that month!! (ha! like I have a stamping budget - kidding...) But whatever the reason, I only purchased it recently, and I have really been having fun with it since. I love the saying, "Dare to be Fabulous," and I think the set lends itself to any colour combination.

Here is a card I made this week while playing around with the set. I inked the stamps in Pumpkin Pie and then used a red marker to colour the edges. Markers are so versatile, and one of my favourite things to do with them is to ink right onto the stamp.


card measures 5 1/4 X 5 1/4 square and fits perfectly in the large square envelopes from SU!

1 comment:

sonja said...

WOW! i love all the color in this card! as kids, we had stamp markers and always had a lot of fun with them... kinda forgot about that til i read your post!