Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Better IRL... (in real life)

This is the second card we made last night at my Stamper's Club. I think it is a good example of how things can look better in real life. This was a hard one to take a photo of. One of my club members requested we play with glitter this month, and I was happy to please! This card uses chipboard frames which have been covered in Heat and Stick powder and then glitter. As well as on the bottom, we covered 2 lines of sticky strip in chunky glitter. The images on the card have been heat embossed in silver, and there is a piece of silver cord finishing it all off. It is pretty sparkly, but most people said they liked it! In Steve's words, "It's very Christmas!" He also said it wasn't "too Las Vegas" when I asked him if it was over the top! On the inside of the card we put white pieces so it is easier to write your message.


1 comment:

Andy said...

Looks good to me...even if it's not 'IRL'....very pretty!