Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny! (and K.I.S.S.)

My Granny turns 88 today, and she is my last grandparent alive. Here is a recent picture of her and my kids. She has recently moved into a new care home, and the latest report is that she likes the food there... that is great news because at her last place she didn't have anything good to say about the food!



And here's a two-for-one post for you... This is the card that I have sent to Granny. It qualifies for a "KISS" technique feature. I used the sticky cuts in the SU! catalogue, and covered them with chunky sprinkles. Easy card! I was done in about 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sarah.
I got a chuckle when I enlarged
the picture and saw "property
of Ole Tveita" on her walker.

Sarah said...

I know! But on the other side of the walker it has her name :)